Information Message Regarding Ongoing COVID-19 Vaccination Initiatives
- 28 March, 2021
- Posted by: EuroCham Cambodia
PLEASE FORWARD TO THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE IN YOUR COMPANY
Dear EuroCham members,
We would like to ask your attention for this message regarding COVID-19 vaccination. Two initiatives have been launched to expedite the process of COVID-19 vaccination of employees of companies.
- 1st initiative: The Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training has requested excel lists of ALL employees who voluntary wish to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. The deadline for submitting this information is SATURDAY 3 APRIL, preferably AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.
- 2nd initiative: In addition to this MoLVT initiative, several international business chambers have joined hands to provide information to the Ministry of Health on foreign workers who wish to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. EuroCham supports this voluntary initiative. The deadline for submitting this information is MONDAY 29 MARCH, 12 NOON.
1) The Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training has launched a written request to receive an Excel list of employees who wish to receive a free COVID-19 vaccine, before 3 April.
Although the letter’s title only mention “Factories”, we got a clarification from MoLVT that this campaign is applicable to all types of enterprises and regardless of their industry.
- Fill out the below excel file with workers/employees’’ personal information (including ID number, Date and Place of Birth, Current Address and Position);
- Submit the Excel file and a printed and scanned version of the filled file with company stamp on every page to MoLVT’s email: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can send the two lists (soft copy and scan of stamped hard copy) to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the necessary.
- Submit before 3rd April 2021 at the latest; we urge you to do so as soon as possible and not wait until the last day. Please reach out to us as soon as possible should you have any questions or issues. We will bring you in touch with the relevant contact persons at the Ministry.
MoLVT will notify the date and location regarding the vaccination, after receiving all lists of workers-employees. We expect that the Ministry will prioritise factories prior to the other enterprises.
2) In addition to this MoLVT initiative, several international business chambers have joined hands to provide information to the Ministry of Health on their foreign members who wish to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. EuroCham is pleased to share for your consideration this voluntary initiative.
As you are aware, all foreigners are in principle able to get a COVID-19 vaccine in Cambodia for free. You have to register using [http://cambodia-vaccine.gov.kh/login] or register via your company, then wait for contact.
These valuable channels have successfully been used by many already, and continue to be open.
It has recently been discussed by various international chambers that it could be helpful for the Royal Government to receive a list of foreigners within the business community who are interested to be vaccinated. EuroCham has agreed to distribute the initiative to its members, while we are also working on other mitigation proposals to support the economy and enable businesses to continue or resume operations speedily. Please find more information on this chamber initiative here below:
The list would be submitted to the Ministry of Health, hoping that it can better coordinate vaccine logistics and communications.
This process to submit your name is completely voluntary and at any point anyone can withdraw from the process, as providing your name does not commit you to the vaccine which may not be your choice. However, being on the list might increase the chance of being vaccinated.
- Each chamber member would be required to submit data into the “Official Government” data base using the following link [http://cambodia-vaccine.gov.kh/login]. English instructions are attached.
- Simultaneously, each member of a Chamber will click the following “Joint Chamber” Link and compete the data requirements [https://forms.office.com/r/DKGbUvUpLP].
- Only register once with one Chamber. Please note that all names go into the same data base list.
- Only Foreigners can submit into the form. However, feel free to submit names of Khmer Spouses or your direct related Children over 18, however, there is no guarantee that they will be accepted by the Government as Khmer Nationals may follow a separate process. Only Direct Family – spouse and direct related children.
- Foreigners, but Non-Members of a Chamber can submit, but must choose the field showing a “Chamber Non Member”. We will still submit the data but in a different list.
- Also anyone under the age of 18 is to be excluded as per requirements of the Vaccines.
If you wish to participate in this initiative, please submit online your data by 12 Noon Monday 29th March 2021 for the 1st Phase. If you miss this date, your name can be submitted in a 2nd phase.
Important Note: The following information for the purpose of submitting data to the Ministry of Health for hopeful processing of Foreigner for a COVID-19 Vaccine is collected. By including your name in the list you agree to disclose your personal information among the different chambers of commerce in Cambodia and other business associations as well as to the Ministry of Health. Data maybe processed and transferred to those who support the operations and registration for the COVID vaccination.