EuroCham Outreach Mission to Europe
In October EuroCham went to two tradeshow, two conferences, and had dozens of B2B meetings in France, Germany, and Italy to generate trade and investment interest in Cambodia.
EuroCham participated in:
- a full week in France (Paris, Grenoble and Marseille) organised by Business France to introduce the Grand Mekong Region to French companies and reach out on SIAL, the world's largest food innovation exhibition
- a conference and B2B meetings in Strasbourg organised by the regional chamber of commerce and its business club dedicated to China and, on a larger scale, Asia
- a conference followed by a panel discussion co-organised with EuroCham Laos, OAV (German Asia-Pacific Business-Association) and the local chamber of commerce in Hamburg (Germany) to introduce these 2 markets to attending companies
- two days at Global Connect, a forum for exports and internationalization in Stuttgart (Germany), to meet potential new European stakeholders (local trade agencies) and to promote Cambodia to other visitors
- a conference in Treviso (Italy) entitled "trading with Cambodia" dedicated to Italian companies looking for the right distributor in Cambodia
Here are some photos of our outreach efforts in October
EuroCham Cambodia Director Ratana Phurik-Callebaut seen with a Khmer exhibitor promoting Cambodian rice at the 3 day SIAL Food Exhibition in Paris.
EuroCham Cambodia Outreach Manager Fabrice Bernard promotes EU-Cambodian trade at GlobalConnect in Stuttgart - a forum for exports and internationalization.
B2B meetings and conferences for the China exporters group in Strasbourg, France.
EuroCham promoted trade and investment in Cambodia at a conference in Hamburg organized by OAV and the Chamber of Commerce of Hamburg in collaboration with EuroCham Laos.