EuroCham elects new Board of Directors for 2022-2024
- 21 September, 2022
- Posted by: EuroCham Cambodia
EuroCham would like to congratulate its newly elected board members as they start their new two-year term today.
Welcome the new Board of Directors:
- Mr. Tassilo Brinzer (Chairman)
- Mr. Antoine Fontaine (Secretary General)
- Mr. David Sok Dara Marshall (Treasurer)
- Mr. Thomas Hundt (Vice Chair)
- Mr. Cyril Girot (Vice Chair)
- Mr. Martin McCarthy (Vice Chair)
- Ms. Géraldine Adolh
- Mr. Narath Chheav
- Mr. Marco Juliá Eggert
- Ms. Julie Keo
- Mr. Etienne Kettenmeyer, and
- Dr. Sok Siphana
After a successful AGM, the Board of Directors and the EuroCham team will continue to strive to create a more inclusive business environment in the Kingdom and find innovative solutions for issues that affect us all.
We'd also like to extend a thank you to our departing Board:
- Mr. Varabott Ho (Treasurer)
- Mr. Youdy Bun (Secretary General)
- Mr. Alain Brun (Vice-Chair)
- Dr. Susanne Bodach
- Mr. Christer Horn AF Aminne
- Mr. Francois Schnoebelen, and
- Ms. Sara Monti
Thank you for your contributions to EuroCham and we look forward to continue working together in the future.
And a final thanks to AZ Group for sponsoring our AGM!
Read the press release here.