Enjoy Special Discounts
- Receive discount rates for EuroCham breakfasts, luncheons,networking events and other activities
- Get priority invitation to limited-seating events
- Enjoy discounted rates to sponsor EuroCham events
- Benefit from a larger range of free business support and consulting services
Enhance your visibility through EuroCham
- Get your whole-page listing in the EuroCham Annual Membership Directory which will be widely distributed amongst the business community and relevant institutions including ministries, development agencies, embassies, and other business associations and chambers of commerce across ASEAN
- Seize the opportunity to advertise within the EuroCham Directory, both the physical and online editions
- Manage your company profile on EuroCham Website (www.eurocham-cambodia.org) and enjoy posting your job offers, news and events on the website for FREE
- Be featured on the testimony section of the EuroCham website
- Look for opportunities to be featured on the EuroCham Monthly Newsletter
- Able to proposed topics for event and become the guest speaker
Join EuroCham Advocacy working groups to have your voice heard
- Join EuroCham’s dynamic sectorial committees to collectively address common concerns to your industry
- Contribute to an ongoing policy dialogue with Royal Government
- Shape your business environment and gain visibility by contributing to EuroCham flagship events
- Participate to the Annual Business Confidence Survey, the summary of European investors’ opinion on the Cambodian business environment
- Get updates on important Government Policy and regulatory changes on business-related issues and laws applicable to your sector
- 10 Sectoral Committees which address common concerns in their respective industry
- 4,000 White Book 2016 containing 58 policy proposals were given to government and business
leaders in 2016; the Royal Government of Cambodia responded to 40 of these proposals.
- 5,000 White Book 2017 with 76 policy recommendations handed in to the Royal Government in
2017; the Royal Government of Cambodia responded to 75% of these proposals
- White Book 2019, our latest publication that contains 65 policy recommendations handed to the
Royal Government on July 1st, 2019
Expand your network and create new business opportunities
- Meet and exchange views with more than 350 members that are active across various sectors in Cambodia.
- Have the opportunity to be introduced to other companies and decision-makers from our extensive network in Cambodia, Southeast Asia, and Europe.
- Get access to a regional and global network of other European Chambers of Commerce and business associations.