Sector: Trade & Services, Retail, Consulting
Our ambition is to promote Cambodian products and know-how by supporting retail industries in Cambodia accessing local and international markets.
As retail experts, we offer strategic and operational solutions across marketing, sales, procurement, and distribution. Our international network of experts is here to ensure that stakeholders of the Cambodian retail industry can achieve the efficiency and effectiveness required to be successful – no matter where they are in the supply chain.
- To identify their know-how and capacity
- To set an appropriate distribution strategy
- To segment their production by market (marketing strategy)
- To adapt their products' designs and to segments them on both domestic and export markets
- To provide marketing and sales tools
- To provide export services and network
- To conceptualize their ideas | vision
- To design their brand identity
- To define their customer experience
- To establish and improve their business strategy
- To create and improve their marketing strategy (6's P)
- To merchandise their retail place
- To optimize their daily operations | results
- To train their staff (sales techniques and customer satisfaction focus)
Cambodia is a land of resources, talents, and know-how, from natural wellness and food products to arts and craft skills. Many producers and retailers of Cambodia have limited access to domestic and international markets due to fuzzy distribution channels and a lack of promotional expertise.
BRB partners benefit from a long experience in Cambodia, dealing with handicraft, fashion, art, and tourism, and demonstrated expertise in retail for Cambodian companies for the past 6 years.
+855 92 781 042
Ms. Anne Laure Bartenay
+855 12 811 234