Sector: Transport & Logistics
- +855 (0) 23 98 68 98
- Fax: +855 (0) 23 97 31 73
Kuehne+Nagel has been operated in Cambodia in 1999 by connecting the garment and agriculture sectors of this country to the world throughout our global Network. With a dedicated team of logistics specialists, Kuehne+Nagel Cambodia offers comprehensive international forwarding services by sea, and air, warehousing, overland transportation, customs brokerage, and integrated logistics solutions to its local and global customers.
Our dedicated CFS station was opened in 2014 to enable us to further enhance and support the industries and our customer’s growth. The station offers key services such as inventory management, order processing, RF scanning, bar coding, vendor & carrier management and value added services such as cross border and inland trucking.
Our key business activities and market position are built on the company's truly world class capabilities:
- Number 1 global seafreight forwarder
- Sustained year-on-year double digit growth in managed freight
- Solid partnerships with an extensive range of preferred ocean carriers
- Number 2 global air cargo forwarder
- Leader in innovative cargo management concepts
- Global Cargo iQ Phase 2 certification
Contract Logistics & Integrated Logistics:
- Number 2 global contract logistics provider
- Worldwide network of warehouse and distribution facilities
- Number 1 global lead logistics provider
- European Top 5 provider, North and Central America Top 15 provider, presence in GCC and South East Asia
- Leader in Groupage, LTL, FTL, intermodal transports as well as pharma transportation
- Extensive own fleet and close partnerships with best-in-class carriers
We provide logistics services to virtually all key industry sectors including:
- High Tech
- Oil & Gas Logistics
- Pharma & Healthcare
With 21 years of innovation, today Kuehne+Nagel Cambodia is a leading international player in the logistics industry of Cambodia that can offer comprehensive & competitive logistics solutions to its global customers within the state-of-art information technology system. The company is increasingly generating strategic new business by able to offer hundreds of customers tailor-made solutions to meet their logistics needs and requirements with our products Sea Logistics, Air Logistics, Contract Logistics and Customs Clearance.
Over our 125 year history, Kuehne+Nagel has evolved from a traditional international freight forwarder to a leading global provider of innovative and fully integrated supply chain solutions.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne+Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne+Nagel Group has some 1,400 offices in over 100 countries, with around 83,000 employees.
Kuehne+Nagel is financially strong, stable and independent. Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.
023 98 68 98
Mr. Bjoern Alexander Schoon
Managing Director: Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar
023 98 68 98
Mr. Meas Sopong
023 98 68 98