ACLEDA Bank Plc.
Sector: Finance & Banking / Investment
Chapter: Direct EuroCham

#61, Preah Monivong Blvd., Srah Chork, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
  • +855 (0) 23 998 777
  • Fax: +855 (0)23 430 555
  • www. acledabank.com.kh

ACTIVITIES

On 25 May 2020, ACLEDA Bank Plc., officially announced to list its shares on the Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX). The Initial Public Offering (IPO) marks a new chapter of ACLEDA Bank's success story as the 1st commercial bank to be listed in Cambodia. 

ACLEDA Bank Plc is well-known as the largest bank in Cambodia offering a wide range of financial products and services targeting to all types of customers in which they can access financial services at physical branches every corners in the community such as credit, deposit, fund transfers, cash management, trade finance, financial health check and both local and international debit and credit cards, they are Visa, Master, JCB and UPI which all are accepted worldwide. While expanding electronic infrastructure such as ATM, POS, Internet Banking facilities and e-Commerce payment gateway, ACLEDA Bank also enriches valued customer experiences through its digitized ACLEDA Unity ToanChet, to do that customers can easily self-access all types of banking services as well as businesses can reach their customers and manage financial resources more robustly 24 hours a day from anywhere. Strategically and adapt to the financial environment changes, the bank is being modernized its physical branches to digital self-service accessibility which equipped with the advanced technologies serving the public and customers for 24/7.

BACKGROUND

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is a public limited company, formed under the Banking and Financial Institutions Law of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Originally, it was founded in January 1993, as a national NGO for micro and small enterprises' development and credit. On December 01, 2003, ACLEDA Bank, was licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia as a Commercial Bank to enable it to provide full banking services according to the needs of the customers and the market and it was renamed ACLEDA Bank Plc.

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is 51% owned by Cambodia interests, including its staff, with the remaining 49% taken up by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (18.25%), COFIBRED (12.25%), ORIX Corporation (12.25%), and the three investment funds (Triodos Microfinance Fund, Triodos Fair Share Fund, and Triodos Sustainable Finance Foundation) managed by Triodos Investment Management (6.25%). Currently, the bank has four subsidiaries which are ACLEDA Bank Lao Ltd., ACLEDA Securities Plc., ACLEDA Institute of Business, and ACLEDA MFI Myanmar Co., Ltd.


People

Dr. So Phonnary
Executive Vice President & Group Chief Operations Officer

015 900 114
Mrs. Buth Bunsayha
EVP & Group Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary

+855 15 600 532
Mrs. Sok Sophea
SVP & Head of Marketing Division

+855 15 900 211