Sector: Finance & Banking / Investment
Chapter: Direct EuroCham
- +855 23 225 333
ABA Bank covers both retail and business banking with the following services:
- Deposits / Accounts – Fixed Deposits, Flexi Deposits, Savings, Current, and Current PLUS accounts, as well as Online and Off-site Account Opening.
- Loans – Business loans for microbusinesses and SMEs, as well as Tuition fee loans with selected schools/universities.
- Money Transfers – Local and international transfers both inward and outward through SWIFT, MoneyGram, MoneyGrado, RemitEx, DBP, and Ria.
- Payment Cards – credit and debit cards of different levels from Visa, MasterCard, and UnionPay International (UPI).
- ABA Mobile – Full-scale mobile banking experience with opportunity to open accounts, to send money abroad, to issue Virtual Cards, to pay bills without commission, to issue loans, and with other free features.
- iBanking for Business – Convenient Internet Banking platform that helps companies to handle their finances, manage accounts, run payroll, pay bills and vendors, transfer funds locally and internationally, and make other transactions 24/7 and from anywhere securely.
- Self-banking facilities – ATMs (second-largest network in Cambodia), Cash-In kiosks, and Cash Revolving Machines.
- Life Insurance – Manulife insurance products.
- PayWay Online Gateway – Award-winning payment gateway designed to help local businesses and entrepreneurs who need reliable and easy-to-use online payment solution on their website.
- Trade Finance – Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, and more.
ABA Bank is the third-largest Cambodian commercial bank founded in 1996. With more than 75 branches and 600+ self-banking kiosks across the country as of April 2020, ABA reaches out to a large number of SMEs, microbusinesses, and individuals with a wide array of modern financial services and digital banking solutions.
As of 31 March 2020, total assets of ABA equaled US$ 4.6 billion while the shareholder’s equity reached US$ 650 million.
ABA Bank is the full subsidiary of National Bank of Canada (www.nbc.ca), a financial institution with around US$219 billion in assets as of January 31, 2020, and huge network of correspondent banks all over the world. National Bank of Canada is one of Canada’s six systemically important banks and among the most profitable banks on a global basis by return on equity.
ABA Bank holds 'B+' credit rating with Stable outlook from Standard&Poor’s credit rating agency.
The Banker, Euromoney, Global Finance, and Asiamoney financial magazines recognized ABA's efforts to bring the very best to its clients and bestowed “Best Bank in Cambodia” titles upon the Bank since 2014.
+855 23 225 333
Mr. Askhat Azhikhanov
Chief Executive Officer
+855 98 630 019
Mr. Igor Zimarev
Chief Marketing Officer
+855 98 630 281