Sector: Architecture, Real Estate & Construction, Technology / IT
Branch & Showroom
20b Samdach Louis Em (St.282)
BKK1, Phnom Penh
Kingdom of Cambodia
Legrand’s offering in Cambodia covers seven strategic fields of activity:
• User interface (switches, power sockets, VDI sockets, etc.)
• Energy distribution (electric panels, circuit breakers, busbars, capacitor banks, transformers, etc.)
• Building systems (lighting and motion sensors, security systems such as door entry systems, etc.)
• Cable management (pvc trunking, floor boxes, cable trays, etc.)
• Digital infrastructure (enclosures, structured cabling, RJ45 sockets, etc.)
• UPS (uninterruptible power supply) Installation components (tubes, ducts, pvc conduits, etc.)
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. In 2015, Legrand was the largest globally for switches and sockets, with 20% of the global market, as well as in cable management (15% of the global market), generating 75% of its turnover internationally (35% in emerging markets). The company is market leader in at least one of its main areas of business in 27 countries.
Legrand has been present in Cambodia through distributors for more than 20 years, and is now present directly in the kingdom through a representative office and a showroom in Phnom Penh.
+855 16 647 762