Sector: Healthcare and Medical Services
- +855 (0) 23 211 091
Based on nearly a century of experience, Zuellig Pharma successfully creates business opportunities for all healthcare principals.
We provide targeted and high impact solutions based on our accumulated knowledge and experience of the Cambodian market:
- Regulatory & Pharmacovigilance services
- Market Intelligence& Analytics
- Warehousing & Distribution solutions
- Sales and marketing
- Administrative services
- Patient-centred services
Zuellig Pharma can designcustomized turnkey solutions, adjusted to your needs. We can act as your local agent to oversee your activities in Cambodia and drive your brands and sales.
Our setup in Cambodia includes
- A purpose-built, pharma-grade GSDP warehouse with ambient, AC & CC storage
- A nationwide distribution network, offering same-day or next-day delivery in all main provinces, with a 98.3% province performance rate
- A national network of sales reps, med reps and rolling vans, visiting 95% of pharmacies on a weekly basis
- Cutting-edge sales and marketing capabilities, based on a decade of commercialization experience
- Zuelllig Pharma’s standards of Quality & Compliance
Our international perspective allows us to infuse our local knowledge with the discipline, structure, compliance and resources of a seasoned global player.
Zuellig Pharma has been successfully serving the Asian healthcare market since 1922. Today Zuellig Pharma is the region’s leading healthcare services provider.
Zuellig Pharma is present in 13 countries in Asia and offers a range of innovative solutions for healthcare companies, payors, practitioners and patients. These include the distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials; sales and marketing services; patient support programs; third party administration services and a full range of retail pharmacy services.
Zuellig Pharma employs over 10,000 people and serves 350,000 doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and clinics across the region, helping to make healthcare more accessible.
+855 77 666 102
Mr. Jean-Gaetan Guillemaud
Government Affairs & Sustainability Director
Mr. Jan Rask Christensen
Managing Director, Cambodia & Myanmar
Ms. Chanthy Kong
HR and Compliance Manager