Sector: Education & Training
- +855 (0)96 905 39 88
RULE delivers under graduate and graduate double degrees in Economics, Management and Law:
- French Bachelor in Law or in Economics and Management (University of Lyon 2) – French or English Language
- Dual Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship and Project Management (with University of Lyon 2) / Dual Master of Risk Management in Insurance, Banking and Finance (with University of Nantes) - English Language
- Dual Master’s Degree in International Business Law (with ULB – Brussels) / Dual Master’s Degree in International and Public Law (with Paris University) – English Language
- Dual Master’s Degree in International Business Law / Droit des Affaires Internationales (with Paris 2) – French Language
- Dual Master’s Degree in Land Law and Real Estate (with Lyon 3) – Khmer Language
The 2 Research Centers in Economics and Management (CUREG) and in Law (CREAD) at RULE provide their expertise upon demand. They have been cooperating with the World Bank, the EU, the French Embassy among others...
The university is a public institution under the supervision of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
In the past, the Department of Economics was the main branch of the Institute of Economics.
When the institute was dissolved in 1994, the Department of Economics merged with the Faculty of Law to create the Faculty of Law and Economics of Phnom Penh.
In July 2003, it became the Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE) with 4 faculties: Law, Economics, Accounting and Management, Monetary and Finance, Economics and Computer Science and Public Administration.
Since its birth, the Faculty has been strongly supported by the French Cooperation. The faculty has been pursuing an active policy aimed at developing human resources and constantly improving the quality of training in order to meet Cambodia’s economic and social needs.
+855 (0)96 905 39 88
H.E. Channa LUY
+855 (0)68 989 818
Mr. Laurent MESMANN
+855 (0)12 58 11 50
Mr. SRUN Sopheak
Mr. CHHEAV Narath
Lecturer and Senior Advisor on Partnerships with the Private Sector
Graduated his Master degree in Business Management and Economics from Université Lumière Lyon 2 in France, he has been a Business & HR practitioner in promoting foreign investment, business expansion, job creation and human resources development in Cambodia. He has been working for several European companies and institutions including Total, Embassy of France and Decathlon. Currently, he also serves the roles as the Chairman of HR Committee at EuroCham, a Senior Advisor, and a Member of Council in the Business & HR sector in Cambodia.