For a new and exciting venture in one of the capital’s new central locations, we are looking for highly motivated, international-minded, and experienced team members who help us build a prime hospitality and entertainment venue in Phnom Penh’s Koh Pich Island.
The assistant restaurant manager oversees the day-to-day operations, working closely with the general manager to ensure that the establishment runs smoothly and efficiently.
Specific tasks and responsibilities of the assistant restaurant manager include:
- Handles employee questions and concerns.
- Monitors employees to ensure performance expectations are met.
- Provides feedback to employees based on observation of service behaviors.
- Assists in supervising daily shift operations.
- Ensure top levels of hygiene and cleanliness throughout all operations and the premises.
- Supervises restaurants and all related areas in the absence of the Director of Restaurants or General Manager.
- Participates in department meetings by communicating a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
- Communicate with the management on any issues regarding all operations.
- Ensures compliance with all restaurant policies, standards, and procedures.
- Manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Performs all duties of restaurant employees and related departments as necessary.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on quality and service levels.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Encourages employees to provide excellent customer service following guidelines.
- Handles guest problems and complaints, seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
- Strives to constantly improve service performance.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Assists in the review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Meets and greets guests.
- Supports marketing and promotional activities.
- And any other task entrusted by the management.
- Multi-year experience in an international hospitality environment
- Experience implementing F&B processes (hygiene, service, client management etc.)
- Excellent Khmer, English language skills
- Computer and writing experience, English & Khmer (Word; Excel)
- Excellent communication skills vis-a-vis team members and clients
- Open minded and willing to learn
For interested applicants, please send your CV to:
Whattsapp/Telegram: +855 (0)93 999 014/ +855 (0)93 999 017/ +855 (0)16 642 860