YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL FOCUS ON:
- Development and Maintenance program for all equipment and installations at the airport;
- Establishment and monitoring of the maintenance budget;
- Preventive and corrective maintenance strategy in compliance with airport maintenance regulations and recommendations;
- Management of sub-contracted activities to maintain quality of work;
- Leading maintenance team to reach performance target;
- Maintain technical skill development to all technicians.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Repair and maintain of airport installations and equipment 24/24 on a high level of performance.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent diploma;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge in civil work is a plus;
- Demonstrating proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Proficiency in Computer Skills (MS Office, and AutoCAD);
- Technical expertise in relevant fields;
- Experience in project management and business negotiation;
- Experience in aviation industry is an advantage;
- Strong team management skills;
- Can do attitude.
How to Apply