As Junior Officer Graphic Designer you will be a fully functional member of the team, working alongside the team and reporting directly to the Designer Senior Officer. You will receive a high level of responsibility and will be involved in the entire range of activities.
The Junior Officer Graphic Designer will work closely with all other departments to:
- Develop visuals for EuroCham events including email banners; PowerPoint presentation: slides’ background; backdrops; i-stands; sponsorship packages and others;
- Produce designs for EuroCham publications;
- Support with design for special projects (to be defined);
- Assist in any other design work that may be assigned by the Executive Director and the Senior Graphic Designer to support the Chamber’s projects
Occasionally, you will have to deal with ad-hoc requests to support other departments and the internal operations of EuroCham.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented student or freshly graduated, with a business-oriented mindset. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Graphic design skills; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint
- Creative mind;
- Able to produce under time constraints???ideo editing is an asset
- Previous experience with existing portfolio would be an asset;
- Ability to multi-task and to work both as a team member and
To apply, send your:
i) Resume and Portfolio
ii) cover letter
to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com with a clear email subject with position applying for.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply early.