Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide assistance in drafting legal advice and opinions
- Provide assistance in drafting legal briefs/memoranda and contracts/agreements
- Provide assistance in drafting, reviewing and translating any assigned legal documents from Khmer to English and vice versa.
- Provide assistance in drafting correspondence and/communicate with clients on matters assigned by Senior lawyers
- Provide assistance in coordinating various legal related projects with clients and team members.
- Conduct research in various fields of laws and regulations
- Perform other secretarial, substantive and administrative duties and other tasks as assigned by advisors/lawyers from time to time.
- LLB or equivalent in related field
- Good knowledge and understanding of the legal and business environment.
- Fluent in Khmer and English. Good knowledge in other languages such as French, Chinese or Japanese is an asset.
- Possess the following qualities:
- Attention to details
- Be open-minded and deal calmly and effectively in tough deadline
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills and use of logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good computer and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit cover letter and CV and other related documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org