- Schedule visits and service to Customers and Principals
- Planning the schedule setting of knowledge sharing activities of the CSO Team
- Recording incoming Customer orders by phone (call in / call out) in order book
- Establish a Top-of-Mind Service in Customers as well as the principles
- Conduct offers and deal sales to Customers and input customers’ data with accuracy.
- Follow meetings and coordinate with the principal and help prepare the MOM
- Collect Sales Order (SO) from sales team daily and prepare sales invoice and goods delivery note and pass to warehouse team.
- Prepare quotation and calculation sheet when required.
- To call to existing customers to get order on phone or to get feedback on our services provided to our customers.
- Delivering quickly and precise information that Customer needs (new programs, products, stocks, discounts, and prices)
- Create reports and analysis of root causes of complaints, and propose improvement plans
- Ensure that every customer order can be served according to standard operation
- Monitor sales transaction status and goods return that have been proceeded is completed
- Monitor the complaint status that is still open and make sure it is resolved
- Ensure smooth order starting from order receiving process, input, release in Finance, stock availability, delivery on schedule, until well received in Customer. Especially for TOP Subscribers, CSOK creates TOP Customer lists for monitoring
- Ensure that every new relationship submission and change of relation data both in terms of completeness of document attachment has been fulfilled
- Create qualitative reports on CSO performance of the previous period and prepare work plan for improvement.
- Work closely with related parties to get the update information to ensure customers meet satisfactory service providing.
- Conduct New Customer Submission activity and perform Customer data change activity
- Input data returns of goods according to SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) which has been determined
- To Participate with Quality of Work Environment Program through KAIZEN & 5S
- To comply the company rule & regulation.
- Bachelor’s degree of business administration, management, or related field.
- Fresh graduates or one to two years’ experience in sales admin or services-oriented job desk
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Excellent computer knowledge & good communication skills
- Strong computer skills with excellent organizational skills
- Interpersonal skill, professionalism, and hospitality skill
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Result oriented and ethical attitude
- Easy adaptation and can work under pressure
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please kindly submit your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
or contact to 012 803 918 (Telegram) for more detail.