- To learn the knowledge of the products and share it to the customers in the purpose of getting the interest and sales to achieve the company’s target and KPI set.
- Communicate with the principles on the product knowledge, price, market information, sales & purchase plan, and product recall.
- Communicate with internal partners including sales admin and other departments to ensure smooth process of purchase, sales and after-sales-service.
- To explore the healthcare market and source additional products to expand the product portfolio or suggest the adjustment to the current product portfolio to support the market trend.
- Collect market information, analyze data, monitor market status for sales and marketing strategies of the team.
- Increase brand awareness of our company and products.
- Visit and maintain the relationship with both existing and new customers.
- To implement sale strategic plan and perform sales activities.
- Attend training or workshops/seminars organized by the principles and our company.
- In some cases, provide on-site supports with engineers for the installation and user training, and ensure successful closing the sales orders.
- To provide brief daily activities, weekly plan and report to the Business Manager
- Manage customers and resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and marking suggestions to management
- To perform other related tasks assigned by the Business Manager and HoD.
- Study the application of the assigned products.
- Provide the application training to customers.
- Support customers on application concern and troubleshooting.
- Cooperate with related parties (sales, service, and suppliers) on providing the application support, troubleshooting to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or associated degree in marketing, medicine, pharmacy, nurse, or related field
- Fresh graduate or experienced is preferrable.
- Selling skill, Negotiation skill
- Good presentation skill
- Good in English speaking, writing, and listening skill (Chinese or Thai is a plus)
- Have enthusiastic and like to work in dynamic situation
- Initiative, ownership and able to cope with stress
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please kindly submit your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact to 012 803 918 (Telegram) for more detail.