Your role will require you to:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, photocopying, generating reports, setting up for meetings and reordering office supplies etc
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Scanning of documents, maintain proper recording and filing
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange appointment and assisting lawyer for witnessing on Sale and Purchase agreement
- Record monthly witnessing (for lawyer and accountant)
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned
We're looking for someone who has:
- Degree in a related field or Diploma in business administration
- Prior receptionist & administrative experience
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, customer service oriented, attention to details, organized, meticulous and independent.
- Proficient in MS Office
How to Apply
To apply, send a cover letter and your CV to: email@example.com