Kampuchea Paramed is a team of qualified Western nurses in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We offer home nursing and care services.
About the Role
We are looking for a Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our health care center.
For this role, you should understand well the organisation of the company and team and be able to handle medical information discretely. Healthcare Administration is a multi-task role of secretariat and assistantship.
- Maintain the health care center pleasant for patients.
- Receive, and assist patient in the office.
- Manage, process and coordinate programming related to medical care (consultation, hospitalization, surgery, examinations, etc.)
- Invoices and archiving.
- Telephone permanence and redirect calls.
- Appointment booking and updates of the planner.
- Customer relationship management.
- Create work schedules for staff members
- Track medical and office supplies stock.
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Purchase and delivery of Medicine from the different pharmacy
- Installation of medical equipment at the patient’s home
- Routing blood test to the laboratory
- Personnal support for patient for appointement.
- Remind and collect payment from patient or insurance
- Experience with Word and excel
- English / Khmer / French language required.
- Professional discretion needed.
- Experience with administrative procedures
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication and sociable skills with a problem-solving attitude
Our health care centre is located on the ground floor of Residence 208 street 208.
Most of the work is at the health centre but you can be asked to go to different places as patient’s places, pharmacies, laboratories...
A contract between the employee and the company will be signed after 1 month probation period.
The salary is 600$ for the month of probation and 700$ after this period with the option of bonus and salary improvement after 6months of work in the company if the team is happy with your work.
Interested candidates may send their current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org