- Making production print files according to order requirement by using approval patterns from PD team that print team can using with digital printers
- Checking print artwork after printing and after sublimation to make sure that the print files were created are follow the requirement for clients
- Working closely with printing team to delegate product print file for Sample and Production
- Work closely with supervisor relates the daily tasks for achieve the target on time of deadline
- Communication with PD team to understand each products detail like pattern template approval, dimension, product part, artwork requirement and other elements related create print files
- Communication with OF team (order fulfillment) for client artwork requirement and give feedback if we need the more detail to make print file right first time
- Willing to learn and understand digital printing technology to make sure that every time to create print files it will be apply to that technology
- Support designing tasks assigned by supervisor
- Can use adobe photoshop (understanding and know how to do the job on that program)
- Can use adobe illustrator (understanding and know how to do the job on that program)
- Studying fresh graduate university or any experiences related design is plus encouragement
- If have any experiences related adobe program is also plus encouragement
- Ability use English
- Ability work independently teamwork
- Learn quickly active person
- Creative productive person
- Having some experience large format printing
- And honestly to the teamwork
We offer a competitive salary based on working experiences and the salary rank for this position and other incentives such as health insurance, professional development, subsidized lunch, and training fund.
Pactics are an equal opportunity employees. This means we judge you on your ability to do the job, not on your gender, religion, disability, age (however you must be above 18 years old due to legal reasons) or anything else. We encourage diversity in the workplace so please apply if you have the right skills.
How to apply
Interested in this position? Please send your resume plus cover letter by email to Mrs. So Kimsine at email@example.com. The closing date of this vacancy is 27 October 2021 at 4 pm or until we find the potential candidates. Please kindly state the position you intend to apply for in your email subject. Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be notified for the test.
Directly send it to Pactics with the address below:
Group 27, Krous Village, Sangkat Svaydangkum, Krong Siem Reap; Siem Reap Province.
Tel: (+855) 93 614 147
Telegram: (+855) 92 800 809