The PACTICS Group currently consists of a factory in Cambodia and several trade companies in different parts of the world. PACTICS Group has a strong reputation in delivering top quality products to renowned brands, under high service and responsibility levels.
PACTICS Cambodia Co.Ltd is the manufacturing and service site (logistics, Supply Chain, IT, etc) for the global markets.
With the significant growth, the diversification of the portfolio and the increased challenges to maintain industrial relations at par,we are looking for a position below:
Planning Manager’s main responsibility is to ensure the on-time delivery of all customer orders at Pactics Cambodia. The general responsibilities include monitoring inventory levels, regularly providing production status updates to Order Fulfillment, guarantee the product quality from the needle point and facilitating the timely delivery of Pactics products to its customers. As a result, Planning Manager will closely monitor the production, warehouse, and quality process to ensure that production orders are completed on time.
- Oversee the production planning activities in relationship with the customer requirements.
- Supervise the production requirements based on capacity and demand forecast.
- Monitor the planning schedules to ensure timely delivery.
- Attend weekly and daily production planning meetings to ensure demand is scheduled properly.
- Notify or provide feedback to Order Fulfillment for adjustment to customer ready dates.
- Prepare and submit monthly performance reports.
- Liaison with quality and warehouse departments to ensure product meets customer specification and is properly stored in warehouse for shipment.
- Supervise and provide feedback on planned production purchases based on upcoming demand and current stock levels.
- Responsible for preparing 12-month material budget overview to visualize future payment plans.
- Responsible for approving all material purchases requisitions, with valid reasoning and within the planned budget before final Purchase Order is created.
- Oversee purchasing communication with suppliers to ensure materials are delivered on time to adhere to the customer schedule.
- Lead and prepare the 4-to-12-month Operations Capacity Overview, to visualize the upcoming production manpower vs demand requirements.
- Prepare monthly monitoring of Actuals vs Standards comparisons with material and operation usages.
- Prepare monthly KPI reports to showcase the performance of the department.
- Lead the quarterly Vendor Contract updates in ERP.
- Strong numeric skills and analytical capabilities;
- Experience in supply planning.
- Good communication and coordination as planning function has to balance the need of every party involved.
- Good Excel skills required. ERP experience is a plus.
- Financial planning, statistical analysis, reporting research results, database design, forecasting, analyzing information , conceptual skills, and financial skills.
Interested in this position? Please send your resume plus cover letter by email to Ms. So Kimsine at firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date of this vacancy is 19 September 2021. Please state the position you intend to apply for in your email subject. Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be notified for the test.
Directly send it to Pactics with address below:
Group 27, Krous Village, Sangkat Svaydangkum, Krong Siem Reap; Siem Reap Province.
Tel: (+855) 69 97 77 02