Download full job description HERE!
ABOUT EUROCHAM CAMBODIA
EuroCham Cambodia was created in 2011 by the existing French, German and British business associations to act as the official chamber of the European business community in the Kingdom.? Since then, it has grown to over 330 members and 6 national chapters, comprising 11 European countries. EuroCham Cambodia's core activities are to promote, support and represent its members and European business interests in dialogue with the Royal Government of Cambodia, with the aim of developing a more efficient and fertile business and investment environment.
You will assist Events & Membership Manager in organizing EuroCham’s Annual 30+ Events and working closely with Communication Officer in ensuring a quality event organization. The chamber events consist of (Breakfast Talks, Luncheons, Networkings, Forums, and special events in supporting the sustainability of EuroCham). Due to COVID-19, EuroCham has adapted our activities to online and exploring different virtual platforms. At the same time, our junior project officer would assist the Membership Manager to process new membership applications to EuroCham and work to promote widely EuroCham’s membership across different platforms and institutions.
You will assist in maintaining a good relationship with members and keep track of annual partners’ benefits. You will contribute to developing new proposals and new initiatives aim to generate more revenues for the chamber.
You will also be working closely with every department across EuroCham (Services, Advocacy, Members & Finance) in special projects and other supporting projects.
Report directly to Events & Membership Manager in charge of the department, and under the overall supervision of the Executive Director.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Assist the Events & Membership Manager with the overall organization & logistical planning of all Chamber events (breakfast talks, luncheons, networking events, forums and others…)
- Assist in creating detailed critical paths for on-site event management and oversee all on-site event logistics (registration, F&B and venue, sponsor, speaker and media relations etc.) and digital events during this COVID Period
- Assist in event marketing & promotion and assist in creating email marketing and social media marketing event notifications.
- Assist in finding event Sponsorship and along with event officer to arrange all interactions with sponsors (including tracking of sponsor benefits) and recruitment of new sponsors for both events and EuroCham annual sponsor packages
- Assist in developing partnerships & relations with the various stakeholders (venues & other suppliers, partners, sponsors & members/event attendees)
- Assist in strategic planning of various documents such as an annual events calendar, annual sponsorship and event sponsorship packages, annual advertising and communications package
- Assist in supporting EuroCham upcoming CSR Contests & awards (Ongoing) until the end of Q4 2021
- Other tasks that may be required by the Events & Membership Manager and the Executive Director
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduates or graduates in Business Administration, Economics, or relevant fields;
- Honest, hardworking and able to work in a multitasking work environment;
- Strong organizational skill and experience in event organization is a plus benefit;
- Fluent in English + Knowledge in French /another European language/ or Chinese is an asset;
- Strong Writing Skills both in Khmer and English and excellent communication Skills;
- Detailed-Oriented, deadline-driven and able to work under pressure;
- Good Interpersonal skills (written & verbal) and able to work as a team;
- Adaptability and show great willingness to learn;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Knowledge in design software is an asset;
- Knowledge of CRM tools is an asset;
- Able to work full time (08:30am – 6pm), Mon-Fri.
Duration: 6 – 12 Months, with Possible extension and opportunity to be promoted as an official staff
Remuneration: The package includes a modest allowance
Start Date: As soon as possible (Preferably Mid-August 2021)
*EuroCham is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidates, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with a clear email subject and position applying for.