Agribuisness and Technical Project Advisor primary responsible for the project consultation from design, planning, construction, machinery, utilities, food safety system verifications of the project deliverablies and very hands on management for muliple encompassing of the food manufacturing facilities.
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering, Food technology, Agribusiness or other relevent areas in food manufacturing and FMCG industry with strong commercial background.
- Good personality, strong organizational, interpersonal and very strong communication skills (be able to communicate effectively in English for both writing and speaking)
- Ability to structure, analysis and solve complex business problems as well as deliver positive impact against buisness goals
- Strong financial acumen broadly accross organizaton functions and procrurements
- 10 years plus experience in food and beverage business, food manufacture engineer, Agribusiness, project management or FMCG industry
- Knowledge of GAP, GMP, HACPP, HALAL, ISO 22000 and other food safety standard management
For anyone interested please summit CV and cover letter with subject line of position title to firstname.lastname@example.org before 06 Aug, 2021. Due to number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.