Hops Craft Beer Garden & Restaurant is a German brewery and beer garden located in the very center of one of Asia’s most attractive and vibrant cities: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The main venue features a craft beer brewery with a beer garden & outdoor grill, a restaurant, an art lounge, private rooms, terraces and a sports bar with high-end billiard tables and electronic darts. Our main location features a full international cuisine with a comprehensive menu.
Unique in Cambodia - our brewery ingredients are 100% natural, imported from Germany and our beer is produced following highest German brewing standards. Our food is generally modern German, occasionally fused with Asian and international cuisines. We use natural local and imported ingredients of highest quality and pride ourselves on top level food preparation with fresh produce only.
We are adding satellite locations around town ranging from a kiosk with craft beer and German snacks, to smaller craft beer restaurants with full German menus of up to 20 items.
The main venue holds up to 200 diners at a time, with 150 servings being a standard evening. Other venues will be able to serve up to 30 diners at a time.
We have developed a standard food offering which is highly appreciated by our international clientele, which is comprised of 50% Cambodian, 25% Asian and 25% international customers. Our food is a mix between German classic and modern specialties, and international options including vegetarian and vegan options.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Revenue tracking multiple outlets
- Cash revenue tracking multiple outlets
- Bank reconciliation
- Payment voucher - controlling
- Cash reporting
- Petty cash monitoring
- Monthly report adjustment
- Fixed asset report (with depreciation)
- Data entry
- Support financial statement preparation
- Support monthly and annual tax declaration
- University degree in accounting & finance
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field
- Professional use of MS Office
- Especially advanced in Excel
- Honest, well organized, mature, committed with good interpersonal skills
- Good English in speaking and writing
- A positive mind set and willing to master challenges
Please send your CV to or contact us for more information:
093 999 000 or 093 999 014