SIKA is a multinational company, with head office in Switzerland. 25,000 employees over 300factories worldwide. A major partner for all contractors and developers in Cambodia established in Cambodia for 19 years. SIKA manufactures and distributes a large range of construction materials: concrete admixtures, waterproofing, sealing and bonding, flooring, roofing, structural strengthening, we are the leader worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Main Tasks, Responsibilities and Authorities
In charge of the Marketing Department (with a Marketing Executiveunder your responsibility) your tasks will consist on:
Marketing campaigns: brainstorm and plan, prepare, implement, and monitor. Sales results are expected.
Marketing tools: you will prepare all the marketing tools to assist Sales Team: catalogs, brochures, leaflets, goodies, banners... You will define a budget and report expenses to Managing Director monthly
Community management: animation of Social medias (Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin), prepare and conceive artwork, reply to customers.
Digital: You will manage Sika Cambodia website, Sika Knowledge Center portal (E-learning platform), a monthly newsletter (Mailchimp) with a targeted grown audience. You will create content from the Youtube channel.
Branding: you will ensure the following of Sika® standards and guidelines, you will give exposure to the brand, you will be responsible of the brand Public Relationship and external communications.
Event: you will oversee organizing event such as trainings, booth at exhibition, networking event, coordinate roadshows with Distribution Team.
Packaging: you will conceive artwork for all local products and prepare with supplier.
Specifications: you will oversee creating all product Datasheets on all platforms. You will create Method Statement for product that are necessary.
Reporting To: Managing Director
- To be negotiated / Performance bonus based on 2 months’ salary
- Transport provided for work purpose (company car / driver)
- Experience in a multinational company and International career perspective
- Growing Network in Construction Industry
- Training / E-training
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant fields.
2-3 years working experience in Marketing (preferably in the construction industry).
- Khmer Native Speaker (perfect writing) / Fluent English
- Designing skills: Pack Adobe - Indesign / Photoshop, Illustrator
- Video editing: Premiere
- Pack Office – Microsoft Word, Powerpoint / Excel, Access is a +
- Basic construction knowledge
- Address your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (HR), in CC Nowack.email@example.com (Director) Subject the email with the position you are applying for, Ex: Ms/Mr. xXx Xxx is Applying for Marketing Manager)
- Feel free to add references.
- Please check our website before sending your CV: www.sika.com/ www.sika.com.kh