Hops Craft Beer Garden & Restaurant is a German brewery and beer garden located in the very center of one of Asia’s most attractive and vibrant cities: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The main venue features a craft beer brewery with a beer garden & outdoor grill, a restaurant, an art lounge, private rooms, terraces and a sports bar with high-end billiard tables and electronic darts. Our main location features a full international cuisine with a comprehensive menu. We are adding satellite locations around town ranging from a kiosk with craft beer and German snacks, to smaller craft beer restaurants.
Unique in Cambodia - our brewery ingredients are 100% natural, imported from Germany and our beer is produced following highest German brewing standards. Our food is generally modern German, occasionally fused with Asian and international cuisines.
At Hops, you work with an international and highly professional team. A junior accountant will assist you in your tasks, as well as a dedicated cost controller.
General working times are 48 hours per week. We are able to offer flexibility in your working times and schedule.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assistant to Senior Accountant
- Enter data to accounting system on daily operation
- Check invoice and payments
- Prepare documents
- File accounting documents
- Other requirement from manager
- A respective degree in accounting
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Experience with hospitality business is a plus
- Good English speaking and writing proficiency
Please send your CV to or contact us for more information:
+855 (0)93 999 000