Senior Accounting and Tax Manager
Hops Craft Beer Garden & Restaurant is a German brewery and beer garden located in the very center of one of Asia’s most attractive and vibrant cities: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The main venue features a craft beer brewery with a beer garden & outdoor grill, a restaurant, an art lounge, private rooms, terraces and a sports bar with high-end billiard tables and electronic darts. Our main location features a full international cuisine with a comprehensive menu. We are adding satellite locations around town ranging from a kiosk with craft beer and German snacks, to smaller craft beer restaurants.
Unique in Cambodia - our brewery ingredients are 100% natural, imported from Germany and our beer is produced following highest German brewing standards. Our food is generally modern German, occasionally fused with Asian and international cuisines.
At Hops, you work with an international and highly professional team. A junior accountant will assist you in your tasks, as well as a dedicated cost controller.
General working times are 48 hours per week. We are able to offer flexibility in your personal work schedule.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles / QB system
- Prepare monthly financial statement, balance sheets and fix assets report etc.
- Prepare monthly tax declaration and yearly tax declaration
- Prepare a daily revenue report to the shareholders
- Prepare monthly accounting reports and sent to shareholders
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and documents for accounting control procedures
- Support HR and manage staff contracts and salary payments
- Stay updated on financial policies, regulations and legislations
- Support the cost controller in analysing expenses and cost
- Monitor POS system and provide reports to the General Manager
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- BA in Accounting & experience with tax declaration
- Diploma in Cambodian tax a plus
- Minimum of 4-year work experience
- Experience with hospitality business is a plus
- High degree of accuracy and time management skills
- Deadline and result oriented
Please send your CV to or contact us for more information:
+855 (0)93 999 000