Your role will require you to:
- Providing legal support on a broad range of commercial matters, specifically mergers and acquisitions, property/land purchase, company and land due diligence, company registration, business licensing, banking and finance, real estate development, employment and immigration and other commercial transactions.
- Assisting proof-reading contracts, agreements and other legal documents;
- Comfortable to interact and support Lawyers and Advisors in building and managing client relationships.
- Carrying out research on Cambodian legal issues, preparing first draft of legal opinions, advices and analytical responses to clients’ legal issues
- Able to work under pressure, complete work on time and meet deadlines
- Assisting in preparing and delivering presentations for seminars, conferences, and the management;
- Assisting in researching & writing articles; and participating in a wide range of other marketing and business development activities
- Translating legal documents or laws/regulations from Khmer to English and vice-versa;
- Performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fees for consulting work performed.
- Other responsibilities as determined by firm management from time to time.
We're looking for someone who has:
-At least year 4 of bachelor degrees in law from reputable university;
- Good English in writing and speaking
- Good analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities and strong commitment to client service.
- Willingness to travel within Cambodia as works require.
To apply, send a cover letter and your CV to:
Rina Ing, Country Manager