Our company, DHL Express (Cambodia) Ltd., is the global market leader in international express delivery services with offices in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. More than 100,000 employees are dedicated to providing fast and reliable services that exceed customers’ expectations. Visit our website www.dhl.com for more information. Currently, we are urgently looking for an applicant to fill the position of Clearance Support Agent.
9 Positions Available.
- Facilitate the clearance of DHL shipments by communicating with customers, DHL entities and the authorities on clearance requirements and any discrepancies preventing the successful clearance of these shipments.
- Coordinate with the customer/DHL entities/government agencies to obtain the necessary shipment information and documents for the clearance department to successfully clear the shipments through the regulatory agencies when the existing information or documents are insufficient to permit successful clearance of the shipments.
- Contact DHL customers (both origin and destination) for clearance-related shipment information or documents when the existing documents or information available are not sufficient for DHL to clear the shipments
- Provide customer with duty and tax advice notification and to seek payment approval from these customers when the duty and tax amounts payable exceeds DHL’s payment limits
- Review the “Shipment in Bond” inventory report to ensure that these shipments are worked on a daily basis.
- Manage maintenance of the customer instructions and customer general information databases to ensure that the databases are up to date and accurate.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Law or related field is required.
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
- Good Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Email
- Must have 1 or 2 years of working experience in Customs Clearance environment.
- Must have planning & organizing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply, send a letter of motivation and an updated CV to email@example.com.
DHL Express (Cambodia) Office: Unit 575 A-B-C of California Social House 571-575, Russian Federation Boulevard, Phnom Penh, 120802, Cambodia.
Shall you have any inquiries regarding the post, please contact 023 992 618 (Ext: 814 & 822).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.