Our company, DHL Express (Cambodia) Ltd., is the global market leader in international express delivery services with offices in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. More than 100,000 employees are dedicated to providing fast and reliable services that exceed customers’ expectations. Visit our website www.dhl.com for more information. Presently, we are looking for an applicant to fill the position of Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- Lead and manage lobbying of key policy issues so as to protect DHL Express business, its performance and its customers. This includes customs and other border agencies, postal authorities, foreign investment and other regulatory authorities.
- Develop lobbying strategies and undertake policy analysis to develop positions to take to governments so as to maximize service, cost and revenue opportunities for DHL Express.
- Provide general expertise and advice on regulatory issues to DHL express.
- Support management of DHL’s membership in regional CAPEC and other associations, as appropriate to augment the lobbying efforts.
- Support Customer Operations and Commercial in providing customers with regulatory expertise and advice.
- Support Country Management, develop and maintain a comprehensive network among policy makers, regulatory authorities, relevant industry associations at regional and local levels in emerging markets.
- Communicate new/changes in regulatory directives in terms of process changes to the network to enable most efficient implementation.
- Represent or support representation of DHL and the Express industry at policy/regulatory forums and industry bodies in Emerging Markets, APEC.
- Develop and promote team spirit and strong communication channels with country management and operations in Emerging Market, coordinating closely with VP Customs & Regulatory Affairs APEC.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relation, Law, Business or other related field is required.
- Fluency in written and verbal English communication is required.
- Experience in similar industry, developing policy and regulatory processes are prioritized.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to proficiently communicate with colleagues, government officials and Customers
- Very good computer skill set; (MS Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision, high sense of responsibility
To apply, send a letter of motivation and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DHL Express (Cambodia) Office: Unit 575 A-B-C of California Social House 571-575, Russian Federation Boulevard, Phnom Penh, 120802, Cambodia.
Shall you have any inquiries regarding the post, please contact 023 992 618 (Ext: 814 & 822).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.