Asia Data Destruction (“ADD”) is the leading certified IT asset disposal company in the ASEAN, providing data security and consulting services and compliance with European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We take care of the disposal of obsolete or unwanted equipment in a safe and ecologically responsible manner, thus providing minimized costs, maximized returns on remarketed technology, while helping keep sensitive data safe and secure. We expanded our network through a partnership in Cambodia to better meet the needs of our clients operating in the country. Cambodia Data Destruction (“CDD”) is a direct service for local companies and the operating agent for our international contracts.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Developing and appropriating the sales argument
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Give presentations (on-site demonstration, remote demonstration...)
- Negotiate and close contractual terms
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing and new customers
- Ensure that the turnover objectives set are achieved to the desired degree of customer satisfaction
- To ensure the commercial follow-up of the customer
To help you with those missions you will have support from the Business team in Thailand.
Graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or management, the appropriate candidate must have a similar first experience. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations and good negotiation skills. Have a basic understanding of the industry is a plus.
Excellent English communication skills, French is a plus.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, complete benefits package to include health package, paid holidays, paid time off