Dirox is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality and social consciousness are the foundation of our longevity. You will participate to first class projects for international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan and other countries. You will work in a stable environment where teamwork, Independence and Communication are keys for projects success and customers satisfaction. Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and Great R&D projects. Expand your knowledge in all the areas in the IT industry, learn from the diversity of our different customer types with projects in dozens of different industries.
Confluences is currently seeking a self-motivated Project Manager with experience delegating to 10 or more staff members. The successful candidate is client-facing and have a strong leadership. There are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job requires to speak English and Khmer to interact with the production team. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Project Manager is responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope and budget of the project
- Project Manager coordinates all functional aspects of project team initiatives- requirement
- Gathering, Design, Development, Quality Assurance- to ensure that requirements are met and exceeded.
- Project Manager carries out this responsibility by motivating and guiding project teams while collaborating with internal/external clients throughout the software development process until project completion
- Coordinate all aspects of a project management and ensure smooth project execution, delivery of quality software products, and clients is satisfied with the work that project is doing.
- Plan the project (estimate, staff, risk management, training, software development plan, etc)
- Communicate project status and issues to the customer and to management
- Developing team spirit, motivation and building; dealing with problems
- Participate in the recruitment when necessary
- University degree qualified in any IT discipline
- Excellent presentation and client relation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytic and technical skills
- Experience in IT projects management
- Knowledge in application development
- Functional in Khmer
- Fluent in English
- Speaking French is a plus
Benefits: 13 Months contract, Insurance and Training
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org