Thalias Hospitality Group, founded in 1997, owns a luxurious boutique hotel ARUNREAS, Topaz Restaurant, Malis Restaurant (Phnom Penh and Siem Reap) and Khéma Restaurant which specialize in crafting unique dining experiences.
With our mission “to nurture every person in our care towards a state of fulfillment”, we are looking for an energetic & passionate applicant for personal assistant to CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a focal point of contact for colleagues and visitors with good hospitality.
- Communicate directly on behalf of the CEO.
- Perform diversified and confidential administrative tasks for the CEO and remain professional and approachable all times.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the CEO.
- Organize, classify and keep a track of any documents
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure that the executive office is neat and clean all times
- Organize meetings, take and circulate meeting minutes when required.
- Manage and coordinate agendas and maintain schedule.
- Manage personal and business financial matters.
- Conduct research, prepare correspondence and reports
- Prepare presentations, speeches and project proposal as requested by the CEO.
- Participate and manage special projects.
- Interpret simultaneously in the meeting/workshop when required.
- Translate documents or business correspondences from Khmer to English & vice versa.
- Other tasks assigned by CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, Administration or related disciplines.
- Two-year experience as secretary or personal assistant.
- Fluent in English, French, Chinese and Khmer.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking ability, flexibility to work in the dynamic environment.
- Loyalty and high level of confidentiality
- Advanced level of word processing and spreadsheets
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact us via Tel: 016 847 888/016 579 555.