1. Job Outline
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Chamber hereby retains the Executive Assistant; Finance & Admin to assist in managing the day-to-day activities of the chamber, ensuring an efficient, productive, secure, and confidential work environment.
Support to Executive Director 20%:
- Support communications with external parties, managing and monitoring priorities and schedule including meetings, travel, and pending tasks and responsibilities; stays cognizant of changing situations and priorities, makes independent decisions on re-balancing administrative support.
- Creation of draft PowerPoint presentations and other presentations as needed
- Actively promote the chamber at networking events and via communications to attract new members
Membership Coordinator (15%):
- Support in managing all general enquiries to the Chamber about membership and manage current members enquiries
- Maintain the Membership database and provide updates on upcoming and expiring memberships.
- Implement the membership application workflow as required for new and departing members
Administrative & HR Support (15%):
- Provide support in all HR matters (i.e employment contracts and new hire, internal staff training, updating employees queries on HR matters, compensations, annual leave and medical leave)
- Responsible for record keeping, management and ensuring that logistical banking documents, approvals, and correspondences are current, centralized, and compliant with local, federal, donor, organizational, and bank policies and requirements.
- Manage the inventory of marketing materials and office supplies
Support the delivery of all Chamber events
- Event registration and Sign-in
- Collecting payment pre and during the event, ensuring there is sufficient float (pre arranged with finance)
- Ensuring marketing materials and merchandise are present at events
- Summarize the Chamber’s petty cash expenses (with accompanying original supporting documents) regularly.
- Input into QuickBooks the Chamber’s expenses for both Chamber and DIT transactions regularly
- Invoice, collect payment and issue receipts for membership fees, event fees, sponsorship fees for the Chamber
- Deposit funds into the Chamber’s bank account, including cross-checking of bank funds with QuickBooks.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Support the Finance Committee and the Executive Director for reports
- Assist in the collection of money at events
- Report on Profit and Loss for each event after each event
- Payment to supplier/ catering or venue partners
- Monitor charges to the grant funds from DIT
- Monitor grant fund balance
Submit your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org