ABOUT EUROCHAM CAMBODIA
Eurocham Cambodia was inaugurated on June 2nd, 2011 with the support of the three founding European Business Organizations: the Chambre de commerce Franco-Cambodgienne (CCFC), the British Businesses Associations in Cambodia (BBAC) and the Arbeitskreis Deutsche Wirtschraft (ADW). Eurocham was established with the objectives of promoting the interests of European businesses operating in Cambodia, facilitating the entry of European Companies into the Market and creating an extensive support network among corporate and individual members alike. In this context, Eurocham activities include partnerships with the governments in the areas of taxation and dispute resolution, the creation of sector-specific Committees under the Eurocham Umbrella and provision of a range of services to European Businesses.
Since 2017 EuroCham has established 3 National Chapters; ICBA (Italian Chapter), NordCham (Nordic Chapter) and Benelux Cambodia (BeNeLux regional Chapter), representing their respective national business communities.
EUROCHAM is seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill the role of Chapter Coordinator for the following three national chapters: ICBA, NordCham and Benelux Cambodia, reporting to the Chapter’s Board of Directors, under the direct supervision of the Members & National Chapters Manager and the overall authority of the EuroCham Executive Director.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Carry out administrative duties to ensure the efficient operation of the Chapters;
- Schedule and minute meetings and appointments;
- Prepare and follow up the Chapters’ invoices in compliance with the internal EuroCham processes and in collaboration with the EuroCham Finance department.
Operational Planning and Management
- Execute the day-to-day operation of the Chapters;
- Support in the draft of internal processes and guidelines;
- Weekly report on the progress, finances and other pertinent Chapters matters.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the members and partners;
- Identify members’ needs and ensure it is incorporated in the Chapter’s actions;
- Attract new Members.
Events and Communication
- Create promotional material for social media and mass mail content;
- Draft and disseminate relevant content on the Chapters’ social media platforms;
- Coordinate Chapters’ events and activities.
Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate course in Business Administration, Economics, or other related disciplines.
Selection criteria include:
- Profound interest in internship and management principles as they relate to Chambers/Chambers of Commerce;
- Willing to work in a startup work environment;
- Flexible and ability to multitask;
- Relationship development and networking skills;
- Adequate computer/ IT literacy including basic design;
- High level attention to details;
- Good written and oral skills;
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Khmer;
- Previous internship experiences would be an asset.
Package includes a modest allowance.
Eurocham is an equal opportunity employer. Woman and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.