1. Identify Export Opportunities in Cambodia for UK companies (50%):
Assist the Senior Officer- Trade and Business Services in identifying Export Opportunities in Cambodia that would appeal to UK Exporters:
- Support in communications; drafting email responses and draft the content of export opportunities
- Arrange meetings and coordinate with local companies to find out their need on UK’s products and services
- Assist and follow up on UK exporters who applied for export opportunities
- Develop a reliable database of Exporters and maintain the communications and relationship.
2. Trade Mission/Event Management (30%):
- Assist in recruiting and contacting the participants for trade mission/event.
- Perform as key contract person for trade mission/event reservation and registration process.
- Coordinate the HTBS in selecting venues and logistics.
3. Research & Develop a Local Network (20%):
- Provide support in conducting research, and develop snapshot on identified priority sectors for the Chamber.
- Research, develop and manage a local network of business contacts in priority sectors, and in general in response to general Business Inquiries.
- Assist in developing communications with UK trade associations to promote Cambodian Export Opportunities.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
Essential skills & experiences:
- Undergraduates in business, trade, economic, international study, project management, or other related fields
- Good knowledge in market research and analytical skills (qualitative or quantitative is a plus)
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and fluency in Khmer is a plus
- Basic knowledge related to business and trade services is a plus
- Proven record of delivering results, including accuracy and attention to detail
- Independent worker and able to work as a team
- Adaptable to different work responsibilities, strong commitment, and a fast learner
- Proficient in MS Office suite
Desirable skills & experiences:
- Experience in online/web-based platforms and E-mail
- Basic knowledge & skills in SPSS or NVivo analysis is a plus
Submit your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org