EuroCham Cambodia was founded in 2011 and has since grown to a membership of over 330, making it the largest Western business association in Cambodia today. Since 2014, EuroCham Cambodia benefits from EU Funding through the ICI+ grant.
EuroCham Cambodia organizes more than 30 events per year including breakfast talks, sectoral forums, ministerial luncheons, and networking events. EuroCham represents its members’ interests and concerns vis-a-vis the Royal Government of Cambodia and seeks to work alongside the Cambodia authorities and relevant stakeholders to create a more attractive investment environment for European companies, SMEs in particular. In addition, EuroCham offers a range of business services to companies who are interested in exploring investment opportunities in Cambodia, providing market research, technical information and practical advice on how to get started in this exciting Southeast Asian market.
A key component of EuroCham’s mission is to ensure professional and engaging communication so that all of its members, its wide range of Cambodian and international institutional partners, and the general public are well-informed of the chamber’s activities.
To fulfil its communication targets, EuroCham is now looking to recruit a Communication Manager.
The Communication Manager and his/her team will:
- Write and manage newsletters and member updates
- Constantly update and expand EuroCham social media channels
- Develop attractive contents for events announcements
- Update, improve and expand website content
- Develop creative concepts and materials for events, marketing and PR
- Oversee design of newsletters, adverts, the website and other promotional materials
- Source and coordinate with third party suppliers and media partners
- Execute in-house Photo/Video-shoots, and also do the same for events
- University Degree/certificate, preferably in Communication/Marketing, Management or International Relations; Digital experience is an asset
- Minimum of 5 years of events and communications experience within an international organisation or the private sector
- Fluent in English and knowledge of additional European language is an asset
- Fluent in written Khmer is an asset
- Previous communications experience within an international business context or within trade publications
- Professional experience of creating detailed marketing timelines & strategies
- Professional experience with event marketing & promotion including email marketing, social media marketing and management of media relations
- Good skills in coordinating content generation, and experience in Content Marketing
- Well-organized and able to multi-task
- Able to keep to deadlines
- Experience in the use of content management systems, social media management and design would be an asset
- Basic website development skills with CMS’s like WordPress, ExpressEngine etc.
- Knowledge of website coding is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs/Suite and of editorial software such as InDesign; Illustrator, Photoshop ad Canva
- Basic knowledge of video-making skills with software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro etc.
- Professional experience with using online CRM systems like EventBank, MadMimi, Hubspot etc
- Good Photography and Videography skills, and experience with multi-media is an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills