At Brains Communication, we’re all about creative solutions that make a real difference. We’re a public relations, social and digital media marketing agency on a mission: to make a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.
We are looking for an Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Coordinate with in-house creative team and external suppliers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Cooperate with management to create customized sales plans for key clients
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Proven work experience as a Junior Account Manager or relevant sales role
- Experience in marketing, social media, project management, event management or PR is an asset
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Great organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Computer literacy (GSuite, Trello, project management software, MS Word & Excel)
- Polite and professional behavior
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, additional languages will be considered a valuable asset (Khmer, Japanese, Chinese, French, German)
- A thorough knowledge of or previous services / sales role
- Team oriented but able to work self-motivated