· Undertake banking work such as registration of hypothecs and security agreements
· Assist in corporate secretary work, such as preparing standard minutes and resolutions;
· Undertake registration works with various ministries and government departments, such as company incorporation, specific licensing applications and labour registrations;
· Assist in M&A work on legal due diligence exercise, such as preparing corporate overview and conducting review of corporate related documents;
· Liaise with government officers at various ministries and government departments as required;
· Handle court, company, trademark and secured filing transactions searches;
· Review draft documents prepared by other staff to correct formatting;
· Draft fee proposals and keep accurate time records;
· Type documents and prepare presentations in Khmer and English;
· Translate legal and regulatory documents from Khmer to English and vice versa;
· Assist in the coordination and preparation of monthly legal update and Knowledge Management resources;
· Undertake general administrative duties, as requested;
· Other tasks not specifically listed in this document may be assigned from time to time.
- Holds a Bachelor of Law degree.
- Speaks and write Khmer, English (Mandarin is a plus).
- Has at least 1 to 2 years of working experience in a bank or financial institution is preferred.
- Has a good understanding of corporate law of Cambodia.
- Has experience in legal research.
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative, be self-motivated, and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills. Has the ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and internet research).
- Reliable and punctual.
- Exhibits integrity, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality.
- Some travelling within Cambodia may be required.
- Is friendly and approachable, with good people skills.
Please submit a CV and a 1-page cover letter to email@example.com
Contact Person Information:
Contact Person: Ms. Mao Sok Im
Phone: 0966 681 470