- Advising clients on a broad range of commercial matters including cross border works, performing company and land due diligences, company registration, business licensing, banking and finance, real estate, employment and immigration, mergers and acquisitions, due diligences and various commercial transactions.
- Reviewing, guiding and training other junior colleagues including paralegals to perform assigned projects.
- Carrying out research, formulating strategies, providing advices and analytical responses to clients’ requests for assistance;
- Handling client projects from beginning till completion.
- Preparing and delivering presentations for associations, conferences, and the management; writing articles; and participating in a wide range of other marketing and business development activities.
- Performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fee for consulting work performed.
-Other responsibilities as determined by firm management from time to time.
- Law degree, with a focus on corporate, licensing and commercial fields.
- 2 to 5 years of experiences in legal or business consultancy in Cambodia.
- Fluent in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Fluent in another language would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong commitment to client service.
- Willingness to travel within and outside Cambodia as works require.
Please submit a CV and a 1-page cover letter to email@example.com
Contact Person: Ms. Mao Sok Im
Phone: 023 998 393 / 0966 681 470
Address: Unit 903 | Exchange Square | 9th Floor | No. 19&20 | Street 106|Sangkat Wat Phnom | Khan Daun Penh|
Phnom Penh | Cambodia