EuroCham would like to cordially invite you to our Tall Buildings Forum on Wednesday, 22 June 2022 from 09:00 am - 5:00 pm at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra.
Making its return after a four-year hiatus, this expansive, full-day forum will cover the most essential aspects of the tall building market in Cambodia and connect you to industry leaders in the real estate and construction sector.
The forum will feature speeches and panel discussions by ministry representatives and leaders from the public and private sectors.
The forum will cover legal updates in the sector, new technologies, sustainability, and the challenges and risks associated with property management.
Join us as we explore the challenges and opportunities in the market at a full-day event with a lunch provided by Sofitel followed by an hour of networking to cap off the evening.
Reserve your seat before Friday 18th June 2022 to secure your spot
Seats are limited!
First-Come, First-Served Basis will be applied.
Notable Speakers Include
- His Excellency Dr PEN Sophal, Secretary of State at the Ministry of Land Management, Urban Planning and Construction
- Mr. Lawrence Lennon, Managing Director of CBRE
- Mr. Tassilo Brinzer, Chairman of EuroCham
- Dr. Susanne Bodach, Managing DIrector of BEE Incorporations
- Mr. Michel Cassagnes, Managing Director of Archetype Cambodia and Chairman of the EuroCham Real Estate and Construction Committee... and many more
- Venue: Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra
- Date: Wednesday, 22 June 2022
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Registration starts from 8:30am)
- Price: $50/Per Person (Member), $70/Per Person (Non-Member)
- (Coffee Breaks and Lunch Included)
If you or your company wishes to sponsor the Tall Buildings Forum, please have a look at the package details below and contact email@example.com to confirm your request. The sponsor will get the chance to speak in front of some of the most influential people in the construction and real estate industries at the event.
Our Event Sponsors