On the 13th, 14th, and 15th of June, EuroCham Cambodia, in association with the German Business Cambodia (GBC), and GIZ (Business Scouts for Development), is pleased to announce the new date of training course on Getting Export-Ready - a unique training course for preparing Cambodian SMEs to thrive internationally.
In this training, you will learn to conduct a situation analysis for your business and determine the necessary steps to advance to international sales, and how to define the business objectives and create a plan to achieve them.
Developing an effective internationalisation strategy and planning to determine profitability in the new market is challenging for local SMEs. This course features market research, marketing, certification and licensing, business partners and due diligence, capital raising, and closing with a workshop.
The closing workshop will allow participants/businesses to assemble all pieces of puzzles together from the training to develop their own successful internationalisation strategy and have a clear plan for the next steps on their export journey that potentially help drive their revenue generation in the coming year.
Join the Getting Export-Ready Training to internationalise your business.
Limited seats, first-come, first-serve basis
Make your reservation today!
Training Course Objectives
After this training program, you will be able to:
- Conduct a situation analysis of your business and determine the necessary steps to advance from "now" to "desire" and "national" to "international" sales.
- Learn about international customers and their requirements.
- Learn about licenses, certificates, and where to source them.
- Define business objectives and create a plan for how to achieve them.
- Conduct a market analysis of potential export markets and determined profitability in this new market.
- Analyse market-entry options.
- Develop an effective internationalisation strategy and plan
View the full course here:
Who is this course for?
(Only participant/company with the below criteria is given priority to join the training)
- SMEs looking to export
- Entrepreneurs or business owners [exporter of mango, pepper, palm sugar, handicraft, light manufacturing products, etc...]
- New and established businesses looking to grow their business internationally
- Companies affected by the COVID-19 pandemic looking for new avenues to sell their product and services
The training will be conducted in English
- Venue: FACTORY Phnom Penh
- 3-Day Training
- Day One: 13th June 2022 (Monday)
- Day Two: 14th June 2022 (Tuesday)
- Day Three: 15th June 2022 (Wednesday)
- Time: 09:00 AM till 17:00 PM
- (Lunch and Coffee Breaks will be offered)
- Price: $50 per person on admin fee
About our Trainer
Carola Krianz | Master in Business Administration [MBA]
Carola is an entrepreneur and consultant with 15 years of international marketing and business development experience and is recognized as a marketing and private sector expert. She has worked with 80+ SMEs companies across Southeast Asia and Europe developing business models, business and internationalisation plans, digital innovation strategies, and marketing best practices in urban and rural areas and frequently with a gender lens. She has worked with numerous clients from the private sector to international development organisations such as the World Bank, GIZ, and ADB.
Carola has launched, developed, and sold multiple businesses. Her extensive private-sector experience allows her to meet SMEs at their level, understand their current business needs, empathise with their challenges, and prepare them for successful internationalisation. Additionally, her expert marketing knowledge enables her to develop and provide guidance for winning marketing strategies.
For further inquiries, please contact
Mr. NOUN Uksa
Phone: +855 (0) 10 888 642
Ms. NETH Chanmonyneath
Phone: +855 (0) 15 366 990