EuroCham is hosting a 2-day online training course on Financial Analysis on 26 & 27 August 2021 from 9:00 AM till 4:00 PM via Zoom.
Business performance is measured using financial statements. Management is expected to create value for the company. To create value, a good grasp of financial principles is absolutely essential. However, many non-financial managers do not fully grasp financial and accounting concepts. The value will not be optimised when this happens.
In this workshop, you'll enhance your business acumen and skills in financial analysis. Our objective is that after the workshop, you'll be better at making business decisions, and able to develop your business and financial plans with greater clarity and skill.
After the training, participants will be able to better:
1. Understand common accounting and finance terminology
2. Appreciate the rationale behind accounting and financial policies
3. Make business decisions
4. Manage operations to achieve better financial results
5. Analyse financial information in annual reports
6. Monitor financial performance
7. Manage financial risks
8. Appreciate corporate strategy and KPIs set by senior management
9. Ask insightful questions about a company’s finances and business strategy
10. Communicate more effectively with the finance department
Training Course Details:
Venue: Zoom Online Meeting
Day One: 26 August 2021 (Thurs)
Day Two: 27 August 2021 (Fri)
Time: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
(Both days with one-hour lunch break)
Member price: $140
Non-member price: $175
About the Trainer
MBA Chicago Booth, CEFA, MSc in Finance, Harvard Kennedy School, Harvard Business School.
He has spent over 12 years in Credit Suisse Group. His overall experience encompasses Private Banking, Asset Management, Hedge Fund, Private Equity, Bank Assurance, Corporate Advisory across Europe & Asia, in companies like Banque Hottinguer, Aberdeen Asset Management, AXA, Leopard Capital. Earned an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and is a Certified European Financial Analyst (The European Federation of Financial Analysts Societies). And currently studies Economic Development & Public Policy at Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Mr. Noun Uksa
Phone: +855 (0)10 888 642