On 25 March 2021, EuroCham, in collaboration with the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH), is hosting the second edition of Tall Buildings Forum at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, bringing together the Kingdom’s most experienced professionals in the construction sector to discuss the challenges and opportunities of constructing tall buildings in Cambodia.
The event will include panel discussions by leading professionals on topics such as:
- Overview of the Tall Buildings Market in Cambodia and Legal Updates
- Tall Buildings Construction Technologies, Technical Components and New Solutions
- Tall Buildings, Sustainability and Resilient Cities
- Property Management and Safety Aspects of Tall Buildings
International experts from the European and Cambodian business community, and officials from the Royal Government will share their insights and debate on hot topics during extensive panel discussion. Participants can actively participate and interact with Tall Building Experts and the Royal Government's officials during Q&A sessions. The Forum also provides a great networking opportunity.
If you are interested in sponsoring this forum, please look at the package details below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your request.
To remain safe during the ongoing pandemic, EuroCham will provide hand sanitiser and face masks to all participants. Participants will go through temperature checks and seats will be sufficiently spaced apart during the event.
- Location: Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra
- Date: Thursday 25 March 2021
- Time: 08:30AM - 05:30PM (Registration starts at 7:30AM)
- Member Price: $40
- Non-Member Price: $65