On 14 January 2021, EuroCham is hosting the second edition of Tall Building Forum at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, bringing together the Kingdom’s most experienced professionals in the construction sector to discuss the challenges and opportunities of constructing tall buildings in Cambodia.
The event will include panel discussions by leading professionals on topics such as:
- Overview of the Tall Buildings Market in Cambodia and Legal Updates
- Tall Buildings Construction Technologies, Technical Components and New Solutions
- Tall Buildings, Sustainability and Resilient Cities
- Property Management and Safety Aspects of Tall Buildings
Experts from the European and Cambodian business community as well as from the Royal Government will share their insights and join extensive panel discussions and Q&A sessions, where participants can directly address their queries to Tall Building Experts and to the Royal Government officials.
If you are interested in sponsoring this forum, please look at the package details below and contact email@example.com to confirm your request.
To remain safe during the ongoing Pandemic, EuroCham will provide hand sanitiser, and face masks to all participants. Participants will go through temperature checks and seats will be sufficiently spaced apart during the events.
- Location: Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra
- Date: Thursday 14 January 2021
- Time: 08:30AM - 05:30PM (Registration starts at 7:30AM)
- Member Price: $40
- Non-Member Price: $65