The GIZ Global Business Network (GBN), in collaboration with EuroCham Cambodia and its Founding & National Chapters are pleased to present our "Introduction to CSR" e-learning course. This will run from the 16th - 29th November 2020.
This course is tailored for SMEs. It will focus on the business drivers of CSR for SMEs; the risks and rewards of becoming involved in CSR, as well as an introduction to the 3 pillars of concrete CSR policies.
Additionally, the course will help participants better understand their company in a CSR context, and provide a “CSR Readiness Checklist” to identify productive CSR engagement opportunities.
Seize this opportunity to upskill your team and get the tools to integrate an efficient CSR policy within your SME today!
Registrations close on Friday 23rd October 2020. Availability is limited, and registration will follow a first-come-first-serve policy.
We look forward to receiving your registration soon!
E-Learning Course Details
- Lecture 1: Does CSR Impact Your Business?
- Lecture 2: How Does CSR Work?
- Lecture 3: How Can You Make CSR Work For You? Case Study Exercise
The training will be conducted in English.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the importance of CSR to their organisation and its stakeholders;
- Identify relevant topics and instruments to develop their CSR strategy;
- Complete the CSR readiness checklist.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion issued in electronic format.
- Venue : Online
- Date : 16th till 29th November 2020
- Online self-study course
- Participants need a total of 4-6 hours of self-study time within this period
- Free of charge
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Bianca Untied | Global Business Network (GBN) Programme
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone Number: +885 89290492
Ms. Lyze Bentoto | EuroCham Members and Chapters Manager
Email: email@example.com | +885 10871 140