On 30 September 2020, EuroCham, in collaboration with the European Patent Office (EPO) and the Ministry of Industry, Science, Technology and Innovation of Cambodia (MISTI), will host an online seminar on Disseminating Knowledge on Espacenet in Cambodia. This online seminar will give you an introduction to searching patents with Espacenet, the public patent search tool provided by the European Patent Office (EPO).
Experts from the EPO will guide you through this interactive online seminar, which is organised in four parts:
- Lecture: introduction to patent searching with Espacenet
- Interactive session: exercises with Espacenet and further explanations
- Lecture: advanced patent searching with Espacenet
- Final Q&A session
Espacenet offers free access to worldwide information about inventions and technical developments from 1782 to today.
Espacenet is accessible to beginners and experts and is updated daily. It contains data on more than 120 million patent documents from around the world.
You can use Espacenet to:
- Search and find patent publications
- Machine-translate patent documents
- Track the progress of emerging technologies
- Find solutions to technical problems
- See what your competitors are developing
You can register free of charge as of today!
View Tentative Agenda
- Venue: Online
- Date: 30 September 2020 (Wednesday)
- Time: 12:45PM - 17:00PM
- Free of Charge