On Monday 18 November at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, EuroCham, in collaboration with the National Commercial Arbitration Centre of Cambodia and the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, will proudly present a workshop on deal making and dispute resolution in commercial transactions.
For this occasion, our expert panelists will discuss:
- Deal making with foreign partners;
- Common challenges in M&A deals;
- Challenges in commercial deals including cross border transactions;
- Dispute resolution and enforcement options;
- Ways to maximise asset recovery.
There will be a Q&A session allowing the audience to directly engage with all speakers after each panel.
Register today to understand how arbitration can be an effective mechanism to overcome the challenges of managing international transactions and to learn more about practical strategies for dispute resolution.
Reserve Your Seat Now! (Limited Seats)
View Tentative Agenda
- Venue: Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra
- Date: 18 November 2019 (Monday)
- Time : 7:30am - 12:30pm (Registration start at 7:30am)
- Free of Charge (Limit to 2 Seats Per Company ONLY!)
- Additional Seats can be purchased at $30 Per Pax
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please look at the package details below and contact email@example.com to confirm your request.
Our Event Sponsors