This two day course was developed to teach EMS internal auditing skills and the skills and techniques to measure the effectiveness of an environmental management system through an internal audit. Students will gain auditing skills and knowledge through a balance of classroom training, practical role-playing, group workshops, case studies and open forum discussions.
Students successfully completing this course will receive a K2A Training Academy Training Certificate of Achievement.
At the conclusion of this course, successful attendees will have been provided with the knowledge to:
• Conduct an internal ISO14001:2015 EMS audit
• Use a positive audit approach that seeks to add-value
• Identify audit criteria for the organization that goes beyond ISO14001:2015
• Develop a customized checklist unique to the organization to be audited
• Use document review, interviews and observation to collect objective evidence
• Auditing the standard, clause-by-clause, regulatory and EMS themes
• Evaluate the organization’s status relative to each requirement of ISO14001:2015
• Communicate findings in a clear and useful way
• Corrective action analysis and evaluation
• Identify aspects and impacts
• Understand key environmental issues
• Understand environmental legislation
Who should attend...
Anyone interested in learning about the ISO 14001:2015 and environmental management system auditing.
USD-375/- + VAT per Person
Press the registration button on the below, portion of this course page and a K2A Training representative will contact you with all the details of the course. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided each day of the course, plus all day refreshments. Dress is casual to business casual, you only need to bring yourself, as we provide all course materials.