You are an European business with the wish to expand your operations in the ASEAN region?
This event, tailored specifically for European businesses in Thailand, will give you the answers on how to improve your supply chain and how to find new partners. The full day event will begin with panel sessions including the Secretary General of the Council for the Development of Cambodia, H.E. Mr. Sok Chenda Sophea, while the second half of the day will consist of B2B meetings with specialists to answer your questions and to discuss expansion possibilities in detail.
- 09.00: Registration
- 09.15: Welcoming remarks - Mr. Arnaud DARC, EuroCham Cambodia Chairman
- 09.20: Cambodia’s trade and investment overview - H.E. Mr. SOK Chenda Sophea, Cambodian Minister attached to the Prime Minister, Secretary General of the Council for the Development of Cambodia
- 09:50: How to trade with and set up a business in Cambodia - Mr Guillaume MASSIN, Managing Director, DFDL Cambodia
- 10.20: Coffee break / networking
- 10.45: Attractiveness of Cambodia - panel discussion, followed by Q & A
- H.E. Mr. SOK Chenda Sophea, Cambodian Minister attached to the Prime Minister, Secretary General of the Council for the Development of Cambodia
- H.E. Mr. SOK Siphana, Advisor to the Royal Government of Cambodia
- H.E. Mr. George EDGAR, Ambassador of the European Union to Cambodia
- H.E. Mr. Arnaud DARC, EuroCham Cambodia Chairman
- 11.45: Success stories
- Mr. HONG Joseph, General Manager, Bosch Thailand
- Ms. Lidya CORTBERG, Creative Director, Melon Rouge
- 12.15: Closing remarks - H.E. Mr. OK Boung, Cambodian Secretary of State for Commerce
- 12.30: Lunch buffet
- 14.00: B2B meetings
- 18.00: End of the event
Upon registration, we will contact you by email to coordinate your afternoon B2B meetings.
Location: Pullman King Power
Date: March 14, 2017
Cost: Complimentary admission